[BITList] Our History In 2 Minutes

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Wed Oct 24 04:14:51 BST 2012

Subject: Re: Fwd: Our History In 2 Minutes

WOW!

How the earth was formed and our history in 2 minutes

Have you seen this?

It's a final project by a high school student.

It's worth watching a couple of times......excellent.

http://marcbrecy.perso.neuf.fr/history.html

However, I for one don’t believe this evolution stuff – it’s lies straight from the pit of hell – and that is straight from one of the US House of Representative’s science committee members, so he should know!

ct

A Republican congressman who sits on the science committee of the House of Representatives has dismissed evolution, the Big Bang theory and embryology as "lies straight from the pit of hell".

Paul Broun, who is running for re-election as Georgia representative this November unopposed by Democrats, made the comments during a speech at a baptist church last month. A videoclip of the event was posted on YouTube on Friday.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oct/06/republican-congressman-paul-broun-evolution-video