[BITList] A short video

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Oct 19 08:54:12 BST 2012

G'day Jim,

On 19/10/2012, at 5:05, Jim Meldrum <ihea at midcoast.com.au> wrote:

> Ahoy John!        For some time now every email that I receive from
> you is somehow 'scrambled'. I don't know if you have changed computers, or
> what.
> Photo attachments come out my end as a string of letters/numbers/symbols.
> Any idea as to how I can translate them?

Sorry about that.

As you may be aware we have been in the Netherlands since the 23 August.

I am using a series 1 Apple iPad. As you say it it looks like you'd having problems with my mail.

No-one else has reported the same problem.

The solution is to wait until the 30th of October - I'll be back home then on my iMac!