[BITList] Older men scam

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Oct 15 14:22:41 BST 2012

Serious Warning

            Women often receive warnings about protecting themselves at
            the supermarket and in dark car parks, etc.  This is the
            first warning I have seen for men. I wanted to pass it on in
            case you haven't heard about it.  Men who may be regular
            customers at Sainsbury's, Asda, Tesco, or even B&Q watch
            out!.  This one caught me totally by surprise. Over the last
            month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping.
            Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite
            traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen
            to you or your friends.

            Here's how the scam works: Two nice looking college girls
            will come over to your car as you are packing your
            purchases. They both start wiping your windscreen with a wet
            rag, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy
            T-shirts. (It's impossible not to look). When you thank them
            and offer them a tip, they say 'No' but instead ask for a
            ride to McDonalds.

            You agree and they climb into the vehicle.  On the way, they
            start undressing. Then one of them starts crawling all over
            you, while the other one steals your wallet.

            I had I had my wallet stolen July 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on
            the 15th, again on the 17th, 20th, 24th, and the 25th.  Also
            August 1st, 4th, 8th, twice on the 26th & 27th, and very
            likely again this coming weekend.

            So tell your friends to be careful. What a horrible way to
            take advantage of us older men. Warn your friends to be
            vigilant.

            Tesco have wallets on sale for ?1.99 each.  I found even
            cheaper ones for ?0.99 at the ?1 shop and bought all their
            stock.

            Also, you never get to eat at McDonalds. I've already lost
            11 pounds just running back and forth from Asda, Tesco and
            Sainsbury's.

            So please, send this on to all the older men that you know
            and warn them to be on the lookout for this scam (the best
            times are just before lunch and around 4.30 in the afternoon).