[BITList] communism in the USA

X50type x50type at cox.net
Sat Oct 13 00:12:07 BST 2012

You a right, Hugh
I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
Some interesting legal debates will go on if Romney and Ryan are elected with regard to women's health matters, and in particular the human embryo. R and R will legislate that at the moment of inception the fetus will have (although obviously not yet born) all the constitutional rights of a citizen.
It will be able to own property, be a gun owner and worship at will. If it dies it could be murder or criminal negligence and its estate may be able to sue its mum and dad. The fetus may complain it was uncomfortable in there! It may sue the parents because it didn't want to be a fetus anyway, it preferred being a baby elephant but was not consulted, and heaven help the manufacturers of contraceptives. (Fortunately the republicans did not choose Rick Santorum as vp - he is dead against fucking........) clearly there are a number of bizarre possibilities.

The whole electoral system is a disaster for the voter but not the billionaires who can pay to blast the airwaves with commercials for their favorites. Over $100,000,000 will be spent on this general election - money that could be better spent......

Hey boody ho

Colin

Sent from my iPad3