[BITList] OILFIELD !!!

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 23 23:02:23 GMT 2012

Hugh
You are right about the Norwegians we had a five year program with
Statoil which was completed in just over two years without any lost time
accidents and harmonious relationships throughout the whole operation.
They were very generous and gave everyone a US$100 end of contract bonus
which when you consider we had saved them three years at US$80K a day
was a bit off
frank