[BITList] Romney Spends $600 Million On Top-Tier 'SoulSearching'Team

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Tue Nov 20 17:32:37 GMT 2012

Hugh

anything is possible with Mitt.
from all the republican complaints about him now, seems even they acknowledge he was really bad – but about the best of a bloody sorry bunch.
to me he epitomises all the worst of US capitalism, but if that was not enough he very successfully alienated huge sections of the voting public.
I really think we have seen the last of mitt on the political scene, but who knows? he may be into masochism and money makes strange bedfellows.

The GOP has a huge problem going forward, how to keep the mad tea hatters happy as well as the folks who now want to hug everyone – these groups are poles apart but yet republicans!

Colin

PS  it’s winter here – not a cloud in the sky, low humidity and 72 going down to 51 --- same for the next 7 days.