[BITList] Mosquito

wantok at me.com wantok at me.com
Fri Nov 16 00:04:11 GMT 2012

Continuing the interest shown in this story…

From another correspondent.

My friend in NY just responded to the Mosq info you sent  : )

Not to make you chaps jealous, but very soon I will be driving to Virginia to watch this amazing aircraft come in for a landing at her new home. Jerry already has a Spitfire, Hurricane, a Dragon Rapide, Hawker Fury and an amazing number of Yank and other aircraft. We do an airshow there each May and I can't wait to see the Mosquito fly. My dream is to con a ride in her (in full Second World War RAF kit) - but I fear that's just a dream.

See also…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-I4hZah_Pc&feature=relmfu