[BITList] Senior Humor

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 13 14:02:17 GMT 2012

        Old Jim was a resident in a nursing home.
        There was one nurse that just drove him crazy. Every time she
        came in, she would talk to him like he was a little child.
        She would say in a patronizing tone of voice, ’And how are we
        doing this morning',

        Or
        'Are we ready for a bath',
        Or
        'Are we hungry ?'
        Old Jim had had enough of this particular nurse.
        One day, at breakfast,
        Old Jim took the apple juice off the tray
        And put it in his bed side stand. Next, he was given a urine
        bottle to fill for testing.
        So you know where the juice went!

        The nurse came in a little later, picked Up the urine bottle and
        looked at it. 'My, it seems we are a little cloudy today. '
        At this, Old Jim snatched the bottle Out of her hand, popped off
        the top, And drank it down, saying, 'Well, I'll run it through
        again. Maybe I can filter it better this time.'
        The nurse fainted
        Old Jim just smiled

        DON'T MESS WITH 'OLD' PEOPLE