[BITList] First, Republicans Must Find Common Ground Among Themselves - NYTimes.com

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Mon Nov 12 14:07:16 GMT 2012

First, Republicans Must Find Common Ground Among Themselves - NYTimes.comBeing averse to the white-only republican inspired TV programs [fox news, etc] I generally flick thro them, however after the rout they suffered last week I have taken to briefly watching a few, simply to see them frantically running around in small circles, looking for reasons for their loss and whom to blame. I watched a bit of ‘Huckabee’ last night. Huckabee is the author of several best selling books, an ordained Southern Baptist minister,[8] musician and a public speaker. also a former Republican presidential candidate and current Fox News host.
Incidentally, the audience consisted solely of smug whites over 55.............not an ‘un-american’ face in sight.

Commiserating with south carolina republican senator lindsey graham, the pair agreed the party must attract hispanic voters and fix immigration. here’s how....

1    make sure the southern US border is impregnable to illegals – no going over, under or around.
2    increase money for border patrols – more border patrol enforcers.
3    issue biometric, non-forgeable documents to all Hispanics showing their immigration status.
4    Fine and/or imprison employers who give work to hispanics who do not have the afore mentioned biometric, non-forgeable documents.
5    Hispanic immigrant applicants to wait outside the US like all others until accepted.

and this is how they are going to win hispanics over......................................?

ct

PS    being a southern baptist minister, Huckabee steered well clear of women’s rights issues, young voters, legitimate rape and gay/lesbian marriage, as did southern baptist Graham – appears they have no plans to attract or want such liberal groups.