[BITList] Fwd: Re: car battery

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 5 07:59:20 GMT 2012

Colin,
I drive a 200slk merc  about all I can handle nowadays I know they are
both German but don't think Mercedes would see it that way warranty wise
besides with 10 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren don't think 20
pounds will make much difference with the junk in my boot if you really
wanted to try it you could cobble a bunch of laptop batteries together
they seem to run around 1.2Ah be a bit messy though depending how the
cells are linked together
frank

Frank
perhaps you didn’t realise that it will save about 20 lbs, and offers a
very high standard of everyday driving qualities ...........also you get
a free Porsche battery charger [worth $55] with it.
I wanted to try one first, but my local porsche dealer doesn’t stock
them; not enough demand they said.
colin