[BITList] Fwd: [IrishSeaShips] Re: NEWS: City welcomes firstturnaround cruise - Liverpool City Council

COLIN TAYLOR s14engine at hotmail.com
Sat May 26 19:04:41 BST 2012

> - on a recent visit to S
> to me that Liverpool wouthamptonas going down this route because people from "up
> North" were now becoming financially able to enjoy cruising, but couldn't
> afford to travel to Southampton

could anyone translate this for me?
[and do I need to know?]
ct

  --- In mailto:IrishSeaShips%40yahoogroups.com, bill ogle <billogle39 at .
  > - on a recent visit to S
  > to me that Liverpool wouthamptonas going down this route because people from "up
  > North" were now becoming financially able to enjoy cruising, but couldn't
  > afford to travel to Southampton

  Which orifice was this person talking out of?

  If they'd tried making that comment about people of so called ethnic minorities, they could be prosecuted for being racist.

  I suppose the people oop north are all supposed to wear cloth caps, too!

  Messages in this topic (9)
  Recent Activity: a.. New Members 2
  Visit Your Group
  www.irishseashipping.com
  The Online Shipping Magazine
   Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use.

BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com