[BITList] staff Pictures

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sat May 26 01:35:51 BST 2012

Hugh
think at times it is also very frustrating to have to sit at a desk run
projects and have people do a lousy job when with the same amount of
time and effort they could have done the job right. I used to tell my
people that if they only did one job a day and did it properly that was
30 jobs a month and with 4 of us following the same procedure then the
plant would run like clockwork it took two years to arrive at the ideal
situation after 14 years of neglect but once we got it up to scratch it
was easy to keep it there and the other departments started to work
along the same lines
frank