[BITList] A true story from Australia

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Sat May 19 15:58:56 BST 2012

I received this from my niece in Australia. One of our Ausie members may
know if it is true or not. I hope that it is.

Malcolm.

 DINGO PROBLEM Sorted

What a freakin' idiot!!

If this wasn't so serious it would be funny!!

JUST LIKE ONE OF THE MORONS IN OUR GOVERNMENT - GOD HELP US!!!!!

Peter Garrett (ex lead singer of Midnight Oil, now a Minister in the Labour
Government of Australia)

PETER GARRETT IS DEFINITELY A COUPLE OF CANS SHORT OF A SLAB !
The Australian Government and the NSW Forestry Service were presenting an
alternative to NSW sheep farmers for controlling the dingo population.

It seems that after years of the sheep farmers using the tried and true
methods of shooting and/or trapping the predators, the Labour Government
(Peter Garrett - Environmental Minister), the NSW Forestry Service and the
Greens tree-huggers had a 'more humane' solution.

What they proposed was for the animals to be captured alive, the males would
then be castrated, - and let loose again.

Therefore the dingo population would be controlled.

This was ACTUALLY proposed to the NSW Sheep Farmers Association.

All of the sheep farmers thought about this amazing idea for a couple of
minutes.

Finally, one of the old boys in the back of the conference room stood up,
tipped his hat back and said, 'Mr Garrett, son, I don't think you understand
our problem,-

-  'those dingo's ain't f*cking our sheep, -  they're eatin' 'em.'

You should have been there to hear the roar of laughter as Mr Peter Garrett
and the members of the NSW Forestry Service, the Greens and the other "tree
huggers" left the meeting very "sheepishly".

Image removed by sender.

--

<http://www.incredimail.com/?id=620786&did=10501&ppd=2743,201201221300,9,%5b
TypeID%5d,%5bIM_UPN2%5d&rui=12536528> Click Here!