[BITList] Bird's eye Britain: Amazing collection of aerialphotographs

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat May 12 21:52:49 BST 2012

A stunning photo of the Glenfinnan viaduct.  We crossed it on a train 3 or 4 years ago, but I've yet to see it.  To see it from the Fort William to Mallaig steam train, one must have a seat on the left hand side of the carriage, ie, First Class.  To see it from the Mallaig to Fort William steam train, the same applies (the train goes backwards).  There's plenty more to see, however.