[BITList] The night nurse

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Mon May 7 15:46:14 BST 2012

John.

I did not read it like that. When she says "some asshole's got my pen" I did
not understand it that. The asshole had the pen up his arsehole.
Maybe one of our members who knows more than I do about English Grammar may
put more light on the subject.

Malcolm.

G'day Malcolm,

<< The Night Nurse

The more you think about this one, the funnier it gets.
Short & sweet, a good one.

A very tired nurse walks into a bank, totally exhausted after an 18-hour
shift. Preparing to write a check, she pulls a rectal thermometer out of her
purse and tries to write with it. When she realizes her mistake, she looks
at the flabbergasted teller, and without missing a beat, she says:

"Well, that's great....that's just great..........some asshole's got my
pen!">>

I think that she means arsehole.

BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com