[BITList] I'm getting too old for this....

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon May 7 13:45:21 BST 2012

I'm getting too old for this....

You probably didn't know this, but I've been a long-time member of an animal rescue group.

I was assigned to a project for the protection of the African Antelope.

The attached video shows me completing one of my tasks. Although it is most rewarding, this type of work is rather tiring for a person my age; I can no longer do this more than once or twice a day...

Therefore, I've recommended you as my replacement; I know you can do the job!

Please be ready to go when the group calls you with an assignment.