[BITList] THIS IS SO TRUE IT HURTS!

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 18 10:52:01 BST 2012

Frank,

I sometimes don't remember if there are two "e"s in judgement, but that dates from 1967, when we came back from Denmark. When I was about 9 I found money in the street and handed it in to the Police.  Unfortunately, it was the money mother had given me for an errand. I well remember what happened next.  Why do some people preach the inevitability of memory loss with age?  Offhand, I can't name a single "elderly" person of my acquaintance who is unable to recall the time of day.  I tell a lie - there's one, but she had a stroke.