[BITList] prom!

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Sat Jun 16 02:43:15 BST 2012

I note the ‘prom’ has been in vogue for some time.  seems to be enjoyed by all - good.

and you mention ’high school’ – does that mean all kids are now going to school until they are 18 [and still know nowt]?

are kindergarten graduation ceremonies in vogue yet – 5 year olds complete with cap and gown?