[BITList] fire .

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Wed Jun 13 17:47:43 BST 2012

yo frank

read about hicks – what's he doing now in ozz?
again, odd about amazon taking your money for movies but didn’t deliver the movies.
I didn’t know they had movies to down load to your fire, and having an iPad I don’t  bother about amazon/kindle apps unless they are free.
frankly I really like amazon, I have has nothing but excellent service from them and their associates- including the return of things with no questions asked and a quick refund.

ct