[BITList] And the beat goes on...

COLIN TAYLOR s14engine at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 23:04:03 BST 2012

for the majority it is just a passing fad, Hugh
eventually they will tire of constantly updating stuff of little little interest and being informed that their sister just bought some new shoes and 8 ounces of mince meat and a bag of crisps.....................
although I am somewhat surprised that your daughter is not able to control everything in or near their caravan from their cell phone!
10 years ago or more guys on offshore oil rigs in the gulf of mexico were viewing their houses/barns/properties in real time [well, actually it was central standard time {GMT – 6} from old Windows XP pc’s on the rigs.
ct