[BITList] Privacy is not just an option

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue Jun 12 06:15:06 BST 2012

Good TED talk as stimulus for a discussion on internet privacy:

http://www.ted.com/talks/gary_kovacs_tracking_the_trackers.html

Gary Kovacs (Firefox man), talking about Collusion, a Firefox add-on that allows you to view third parties that are tracking your movements across the Web.

I have just installed "Collusion" on my iMac and went to the RAF Forum, looked at Collusion - nothing much to report.

Then went to Apple web site - looked at Collusion - nothing to re[port there.

Then went to the London Daily Telegraph and WOW was there a difference!

This is better than "phone tapping"  :-)