[BITList] deprived

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Sat Jun 9 19:13:46 BST 2012

Hugh

this is the first time I have seen that BP wanted to actually test this new fangled device!
from all the hype on telly and print this device was the answer to BP’s prayers, but some BP conspiracy wanted to keep the pollution going as long as possible and therefore was against this wonder machine.
I don’t think the article says how many were put to use and how much BP finally paid out to costner and co................

oh dear, Hugh --- I am sorry to hear that you missed out on ‘deploying’ things.........................you were clearly deprived, there’s a law suit in there somewhere.

ct

Baldwin and Contogouris claim they were deliberately excluded from a June 2010 dinner meeting at which BP executive Doug Suttles committed to ordering the centrifuges. Costner, however, said the deal was far from done at that meeting because BP wanted the devices to pass a battery of tests before signing a binding contract.