[BITList] FW: Fwd: Take cover - British people are chatting -Telegraph

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Wed Jun 6 14:36:19 BST 2012

Hugh,

It shows that ex-marine engineers like to chat a lot. We no not seem to have
any problem when we meet each other at the dinner. My trouble is that I can
never seem to remember what we have talked about next morning but that is
maybe due to the amount of whiskey has been drunk to keep the throat
lubricated.

Malcolm.