[BITList] Very clever HP printer commercial

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Jul 30 13:55:58 BST 2012

>From a correspondent...

I know that you will all agree that this is lovely --  I just had to share it. It is actually an HP Printer & Evian Water commercial but, there are only a few seconds which actually bring attention to the HP printer & Evian water. The bulk of the commercial is purely entertainment. And, IT IS AMAZING! I don't know how they do this kind of stuff, but it is flawless. It is so perfectly done that I could not find one thing that would make you think it wasn't real if you didn't know any better.
Great Commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?feature=player_embedded&v=341rybZ42vA