[BITList] Surgeons

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Sun Jul 22 21:05:40 BST 2012

A doctor from England says:

"In England the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles;
we put them into another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work."

The German doctor comments:
"That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person; we
put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

A Russian doctor says:
"That's nothing either.  In Russia we take out half of the heart from a
person; we put it into another person's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking
for work."

The Australian doctor answers immediately:
"That's nothing fellas, you're way behind us....in OZ, ...We grabbed a
female spinster lesbian atheist, size 34-40-54, with balls, a wooden heart,
speaks like a mortician, bobs her head like a chook, waves her hands like a
ventriloquist, spends money like it's going out of fashion.....and....
we made her Prime Minister of Australia and it did not take long .... and
the whole bloody country is looking for work!!"