[BITList] Pork-Chops Anyone?

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Jul 22 10:28:47 BST 2012

    Looks fake but what do I know?
    frank

    Texans just brag about how big things are Texas, but Missouri, the
    show me state, actually shows how big they are talking about.
    Skinning that critter must have been some kind of fun.

        Potosiis about 75 miles south, south-west of St. Louis . Not
        that far from the big city, huh? Watch out for bigfoot.........
        *And they wonder why most Southerners are armed?*
        *Pork-Chops Anyone?*
        *Cute little Missouri pig that was killed in the town of Potosi,
        Mo.*
        *We call them Piney Wood Rooter's.

        There was a documentary on about a month ago about

        these PIGS growing up rapidly in the US .*
        *They're all over Georgia , Alabama , Arkansas ,*
        *Mississippi, Missouri, Florida and other states.*
        *Did you ever wonder what happens to those

        people that just leave home and disappear but

        their car is found out on a dirt road?

        Between bigfoot and these monsters,*
        *I think we know!*
        *This one was killed

        by a Medical Radiology worker...

        What would you do if this

        beast was coming at you?

        Run for dear life?*
        *Climb a tree?*
        *Or

        Simply get run over?*
        *Over 1,800 lb. wild boar shot and killed in

        Potosi, Missouri near the county airport,*
        *Hwy 8 east and near the community

        of Mineral Point.*
        *Yep...... in Missouri !

        We were told to stand still because their

        eye sight is poor.*
        *By standing still they probably**
        **would not see you and walk**
        **right on by.**