[BITList] Politicaly Correct Jokes

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Tue Jul 17 10:40:40 BST 2012

At least, I agree with the definition.

Malcolm.

Subject: Politically Correct Jokes

Real Politically

Correct Jokes

I'm about to take part in the Great Lakemba Fun Run. It's not an official
race,

I just stand in there & shout "Allah is Prick" & then off we go.

A government survey has shown that 91% of illegal immigrants come to

Australia so that they can see their own doctor.?

I got sacked from my job as a Bingo caller. Apparently " A meal for two with

a hairy view" is not the way to call No 69

I've just fitted strobe lights in the bedroom. It makes the wife

look like she's moving during sex.

Two Thai girls asked me if I'd like to go bed with them, they said it would

be just like winning the lotto.

I agreed, and they were right. We all stripped off and to my horror, we had

six matching balls

A  Muslim  has died whilst training to be a Skydiver.

The "BNP school of diving" said they had no idea why his

snorkel and flippers did not open