[BITList] hUGH

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 14 21:11:55 BST 2012

Saturday night,

Fred,

Though I don't check the numbers, etc, I've had every Digest up to the one I got this morning or yesterday.

We've had very little rain here for the past 2 or 3 days - plenty of rain clouds to the north, but the only rain I saw was on the bus windows.  I'm not complaining, since it let me get the grass cut.  Electric mowers and rain don't mix in my world.

Janet went up to Inveraray on Wednesday to keep daughter Susan company at the last minute - Susan and her husband have a nice caravan (static) up there. A couple of days, I thought.  Mobile reception to and from Inveraray is intermittent at best, so it was yesterday before I got contact.  "Why don't you come up on Monday?" was the message. "We can go to the Highland Games on Tuesday."  I've a meeting on Wednesday at 10.00am, so it'll be the 5 o'clock bus back from Inveraray on Tuesday. It's pretty relaxing up there, so time goes differently - when last we were at the caravan we came home two days out - I had to check the calendar to convince myself it wasn't Monday.  It was Saturday.