[BITList] Everyone has one

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Jul 6 01:28:53 BST 2012

Two Bangladeshis, Abd-al-Rahman and Abd-al-Rashid moved to Paris where they made friends with a Frenchman named Jean-Paul.

They used to go all over Paris with him when suddenly one day . . . Jean-Paul disappeared.

The two went to the police to report a missing person

The police asked them if they could give some vital clues about Jean-Paul that would help find him.

Abd-al-Rahman says . . . "Jean-Paul was handsome and tall"
Police said . . . "Most Frenchmen are like that . . . Give us something specific."

Abd-al-Rashid says . . . "Jean-Paul had blue eyes and was very fair"
Police say . . . "C'mon guys, lots of Frenchmen
have blue eyes and fair hair, tell us something specific"

Abd-al-Rahman and Abd-al-Rashid. . . "Oh yes, now we remember! Jean-Paul had two holes in his ass !!!"

The Policemen get really interested . . . "Now that's something very specific - but tell us, how do you know this ?? Have you guys seen it?"

Abd-al-Rahman and Abd-al-Rashid: "No we haven't actually seen the holes, but wherever we went with Jean-Paul, everyone used to say:

 "Here comes Jean-Paul with the TWO assholes."

Note:
If you're contemplating sending this one on to your friends you can always change the names and nationality of them to suit!  :-)