[BITList] The Alzheimers Colour Test

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Jul 4 13:03:30 BST 2012

        /This took me 2 tries to get 100%.
        frank
        /***C o l o u r T e s t*
        *
        These are the things we're supposed to do to remove the
        cholesterol around our brain and try to**slow up Alzheimer's
        disease. It took me 3 times before I could finally tell this
        brain**of mine to**concentrate. A great test, do it until you
        get 100%!*
        *
        It takes an average of 5 tries to get to 100%. Follow the
        directions carefully!*
        *
        It's harder than it seems, as it should be!  A brain waker-upper
        for today!*
        *
        Bet you can't get 100% on the first try!*
        _
        _*C* <http://www.humorspherecom/fun/8787/colortest.swf>*lick
        here to start* <http://www.humorsphere.com/fun/8787/colortest.swf>

No virus found in this message.