[BITList] Pickering's daily special.

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 3 05:17:46 BST 2012

Colin
Its a local joke
Female is Julia Gillard talking to Indonesian president due to visit
Australia, Guruda being the Indonesia Airline which has one of the worst
safety records in the area I have flown with them and ended up in
country's I never booked too after the pilots got lost, but sometimes
they are the only way to get to where one happens to be working.  The
present outcry here is the poor illegal migrants getting drowned when
their boats sink en rout from Indonesia to oz which unlike the us coast
guard we don't turn around and send back, but welcome and put them up in
holiday camps while their credentials are checked which some times takes
a couple of years as they have destroyed their ID
frank