[BITList] Fwd: P&O cruise ship Arcadia hits troubled watersover ousting of Indian crew | Business | The Guardian

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Tue Jul 3 05:14:38 BST 2012

mike

it is difficult to remain calm when big companies and the rich are flagrantly dumping workers/reducing wages and crushing unions.  this is the worst  i have seen it. where is harold wilson when you need him?
I am expecting republicans here to suggest bringing back slavery, it will reduce labour costs and increase profits – and that’s what america is all about........

I don’t quite understand where you say you were on a holland america line ship and was told that carnival ship’s menus are done in seattle – as it stands I don’t see the connection between the holland america, carnival, menus and seattle...................or I haven’t calmed down enough to comprehend.

ct