[BITList] Bank Loan to a Scottish Millionaire !WHAT A CLEVER MAN!!!

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Sun Jul 1 15:43:20 BST 2012

yo Malcolm

as the Bank of England does not lend to individuals, suggest changing Bank of England in Threadneedle Street, Central London to Bank of Ireland 1 Bread Street, London EC4M 9BE. [you would have to check to see if they have free underground parking of course.] The Bank of Ireland does have personal loans.
The Bank of Scotland, 300 Lawnmarket, EH1 2PH  would work too........................

ct