[BITList] Spare change after buying a Bentley?

x50type x50type at cox.net
Mon Jan 30 16:36:47 GMT 2012

Hugh

The rich have made themselves richer n richer thanks to being able to pay off our politicians, consequently they have plenty for such excesses as these sun  glasses. The situation for us po'folk ain't going to get any better because there is nothing short of a revolution can change it - IMO that's how entrenched it is.......

Ct

Sent from my iPad