[BITList] Fw: IT JUST HIT ME - My Dog

John Davison davison.g at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jan 24 11:27:20 GMT 2012

--- On Tue, 24/1/12, Campbell Swift <jcjhswift at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

From: Campbell Swift <jcjhswift at yahoo.com.au>
Subject: Fw: IT JUST HIT ME - My Dog
To: "Brian Tate" <permanser at bigpond.com>, "Chris Nielsen" <chris-nielsen at bigpond.com>, "Ginny Shimmin" <shimming at connexus.net.au>, "John Davison" <davison.g at xtra.co.nz>, "John Waugh" <waughship at hotmail.com>, "Julie Walker" <claywood at hotmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 24, January, 2012, 5:03 PM

#yiv175699171 p.yiv175699171MsoNormal
	{margin-left:7.5pt;}

From: Hans Edwardsson [mailto:doneduardo1 at bigpond.com]
Sent: Monday, 23 January 2012 9:04 PM

IT JUST HIT ME

It just hit me!
My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.  He has his food prepared for him.  He can eat whenever he wants, 24/7/365.  His meals are provided at no cost to Him.
He visits the Dr. Once a year for his checkup, and again during the year If any medical needs arise.  For this he pays nothing and nothing is required of him.
He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.  If he makes a mess, Someone else cleans it up.
He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.
He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
He is living like a king and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.  All of his costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day..
I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me in the head,  like a ton of bricks
My dog is an  Illegal Immigrant

=======
http://www.pctools.com
=======