[BITList] Guitar Player - Absolutely Amazing ...

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Fri Jan 20 14:01:16 GMT 2012

Hugh.

What amazes me is how his foot and toes has developed. When you think that
normal peoples feet are only good enough for standing on and moving about.
In the 1960s a lot of babies were born without arms and unfortunately
Lincoln area had more than there share. Our local TV started a series and we
saw every 5 years saw a group of them grow up. A one of the girls when she
was 18 years old could drive a car. It was amazing how she just slipped of
her right shoe then cocked up her leg and put her foot into her handbag that
was hung on her shoulder and took the car key out, put it into the lock
opened the door and then put it in to the ignition lock. Sat into car
started it up and drove away. The steering wheel was near the floor. Later
on she got married and had a baby and she showed us how she looked after
him. She could lift her leg up and look after her hair and put her lipstick
on. Both her feet had developed like hands because that is all she had

Malcolm.

  _____