[BITList] Your exact location

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 19 03:26:58 GMT 2012

amazing what technology is capable of nowadays
frank

        *I never cease to be amazed by modern technology--the accuracy
        is incredible!!! *

        *I thought that Google Earth was good, but this is even more
        precise. Check this out, pretty scary*

        *to know they can find you anywhere.

        I'm not surprised to learn that such technology exists. It uses
        your IP address and finds the exact*

        *location of any Internet user in seconds. It uses a
        sophisticated time based algorithm to do so.*

        **

        *Try it and find your PRECISE location on the earth, then watch
        your screen as the system briefly*

        *analyzes your data...then displays your PRECISE location...Your
        location will pop up in a new window*

        *in about 10 seconds or so.

        Click on the link below...*

        *http://www.darnay.com/iec/features/locator/index.html*