[BITList] Sensitive bloke

Rarwc at aol.com Rarwc at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 10:06:20 GMT 2012

What a nice read Hugh - I did enjoy it!  Congratulations to Janet  & you on
your Golden Wedding anniversary - quite an achievement!!

I have fond memories of John Smith but as I was down at my daughter's over
Christmas and only returned on 29th I was unable to even think about going
to  his funeral.  I did send an e-mail to his cousin though and got a very
nice  response.  He remembered John's association with Bert and the fact that
 they were both railway modelling buffs as well as BI engineers.

Take care.

Cheers

Anne Collington

xx