[BITList] Sensitive bloke

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Jan 15 04:25:53 GMT 2012

G'day Hugh,

On 15/01/2012, at 8:24 AM, HUGH wrote:

> I don't how how John Feltham's mind works, but I know how mine works.  He's got a short memory - his site was started after one too many bust ups on BIShip caused by John Prescott's prissy attitude, and also by the supportive remarks of his coterie of sycophants.

I have just posted, a few minutes ago, my reasons for not wanting SPAM on this List.

I don't know of any other List that promotes SAPM either.

Its is quite easy to recognise SPAM - its not rocket science.

I don't want msgs posted to this List that are clearly untrue. CLEARLY untrue. That is what SPAM is.

When adults keep repeating stuff that is clearly untrue then THEY have a problem that I don't want.

I am not remarking on stuff that has been sent out as CLEARLY jokes. As in the Red Neck Queensland 'joke'.

If you are including me in the 'prissy' then that is a matter of opinion.