[BITList] Sensitive bloke

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Sat Jan 14 16:09:00 GMT 2012

This is a joke, that I  thought was funny.

Malcolm.

TO MY SENSITIVE FRIENDS

Three old Aussie rednecks were working up on an outback  Queensland  cell
phone tower:

Coot Hooter, Hurricane Lamp* and  Martin Place *..

As they start their descent, Coot slips, falls off the tower and is killed
instantly..

As the ambulance takes the body away,

Martin says, 'Well, bugger me; someone should go and tell Coot's wife.

  Hurricane says, 'OK, I'm pretty good at that sensitive stuff, I'll do it.'

Two hours later, he comes back carrying a case of Beer.

  Martin says, 'Where did you get that beer, Hurricane?'

'Coot's wife gave it to me,' Hurricane replies.

'That's unbelievable, you told the Missus her husband was dead and she gave
you a case of beer?'

'Well, not exactly', Hurricane says.

'When she answered the door,

I said to her, "you must be Coot's widow."

She said, 'You must be mistaken..

I'm not a widow.' Then I said,

'I'll bet you a case of beer you are..'

Queenslanders are good at that sensitive stuff.