[BITList] Whisky tasting: the devil is in the detail | Life and style | The Guardian

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Thu Jan 12 07:44:51 GMT 2012

John,

Unfortunately not.  Whisky is matured in wooden casks.

Mike
On 12 Jan 2012, at 01:04, John Feltham wrote:

Mike,

On 12/01/2012, at 8:21 AM, Michael Feltham wrote:

> http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2012/jan/11/whisky-tasting-devil-in-detail

We've just found an unopened bottle of John Walker's Red Label Whiskey in the linen cupboard upstairs.

We think that Harold probably brought it with him and Mum when they came here, back in the late 1980's or early 1990s.

Does that stuff get better in the bottle over time?

BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com