[BITList] Rick Santorum profile: the great right hoperunningagainst Romney | World news | The Guardian

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Thu Jan 5 17:28:16 GMT 2012

LOL, Malcolm.

you certainly don’t need a party in UK like the US republicans.
they have managed to lower the living standards of the average american very successfully. so successfully in fact that the average republican has agreed to make the rich richer in the forlorn hope that if the rich are richer they will employ the poor --- eh!     [This is on a purely voluntary basis so there is no legislation requiring the rich to employ more poor.]
if I was very rich and getting richer would I employ more poor? or would I say I would just love to have one of those $1,600,000 Bugatti Veyrons to go with my Ferrari Enzo and his and her Rollers – and fuck the poor?

ct