[BITList] IF you can put this puzzle together. Say goodbye toAlzheimer's!

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Mon Feb 27 12:25:22 GMT 2012

Yes. I was also.

Malcolm.

  _____

From: bitlist-bounces at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com
[mailto:bitlist-bounces at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com] On Behalf Of franka
Sent: 26 February 2012 14:25
To: BitList
Subject: [BITList] IF you can put this puzzle together. Say goodbye
toAlzheimer's!

Good luck everyone.  I was successful in putting it together.

frank

IF you can put this puzzle together. Say goodbye to Alzheimer's!

As we older people get older still we all need to be concerned with
Alzheimer's disease. This puzzle is easy to put together if you are not
affected by Alzheimer's disease, but impossible to do for someone with the
disease. Give it a try. If this puzzle is particularly difficult for you
then your physician can offer you additional testing to check you for
Alzheimer's. The sooner you deal with the disease the more years you will
enjoy life. There have been some very remarkable new discoveries over the
last year or two in the research to cure the disease. Nothing yet cures it
but electrical stimulation of the brain seems the most promising along with
other new drugs.

 A really neat puzzle
http://www.brl.ntt.co.jp/people/hara/fly.swf
<http://www.brl.ntt.co.jp/people/hara/fly.swf>
<http://www.brl.ntt.co.jp/people/hara/fly.swf>
If you can put this puzzle together. Say goodbye to Alzheimer's!

No virus found in this message.

  _____