[BITList] Smart Baby Pyjamas

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Sun Feb 26 10:25:57 GMT 2012

Dave & Hugh,

What gems are missing from BIShip !!

Mike

On 26 Feb 2012, at 10:19, David Harvey wrote:

I have started work on a small generator that will take its power source from decomposing baby shit. This should obviate the need for having to recharge the nappy and thereby save the busy parents from having to waste time recharging the nappy. I am also concerned about the baby's welfare if the battery is flat and it also means that the nappy does not have to be recharged from the mains while the baby is in them.

Dave