[BITList] Smart Baby Pyjamas

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 26 10:05:00 GMT 2012

Mike,

Words fail me.  Nevertheless ....   Can we now look forward to "parenting"
classes that include advice on (1) what to do in areas with bad reception,
(2) how to get updates on some "app" that will monitor baby's digestive
tract for signs of hunger, this to precede any audible signal from the
child, since such signals may cause confusion, (3) other types of audible
child-generated signal that might be heard and what "app" (I loathe that
stupid abbreviation, hence the quotes) should be used to investigate, (4)
how to distinguish the child from a Celebrity DVD in dim light.  I kid you
not.