[BITList] Response Time in El Paso , Texas and they do things faster in texas lol...

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Wed Feb 22 00:52:38 GMT 2012

 Response Time in El Paso , Texas

   Three armed felons crossed the U. S. border and attempted to rob an off  duty El Paso police officer dressed in civilian clothes while he stood in front of a bank.
   The plan was for two of them to grab his backpack and toss it to an accomplice on a stolen motorcycle..
   However, the well prepared police officer shot all of them, killing two immediately. The third was shot in both arms and bled to death before the ambulance arrived.

   This is how much the U. S . Taxpayer would have had to pay to prosecute these thugs:
  Arrest and detention for 1 night - $6,000
  Transportation for deportation back to Mexico the next day - $1000
   Air time for Obama to apologize in 30 min speech  - $25,007,000

What it actually cost:
Four .40 rounds = $1.00
Taxpayer savings = $25,006,999.00

They Picked The Wrong Man to Rob - Only in TEXAS !
THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME  FOR A 911 CALL I S  4 MINUTES
THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A ..40 S&W ROUND IS ABOUT 1225 FEET PER SECOND ...

I LOVE TO READ THESE STORIES WITH SUCH BEAUTIFUL ENDINGS.