[BITList] TaboolaArticle

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sun Feb 19 06:11:12 GMT 2012

I don't know who the woman is, frank
But, as I have mentioned before, the USA is a land of extremes and to go with the country, there a folks with extreme views - you name em, we've gottum!
I watched a bit of a program this evening about half a dozed families who have already stocked up with food, protective clothing, arms and the like ready for Armageddon - they are convinced mayhem is close at hand and they and their kids are ready for it.
Does this extremism happen in other countries - oR only the USA?
Ct

Sent from my iPad