[BITList] SLEEPING WITH MICK

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Feb 13 00:16:30 GMT 2012

*_SLEEPING WITH MICK._*

*_
_**
The guys were on a bike tour.*

*No one wanted to room with Mick, because he snored so badly.*

*They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the*

*whole time, so they voted to take turns.*

*The first guy slept with Mick and comes to breakfast  the next*

*morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot.

They said, "Man, what happened to you?   He said,  "Mick snored*

*so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn.  In the morning,  same*

*thing,  hair all standing up,  eyes all bloodshot.

They said, "Man, what happened to you?    You look awful!   He said,*

*'Man, that Mick shakes the roof with his snoring.  I watched him all
night."

The third night was Bill's turn.  He was a tanned, older biker, a man's
man.*

*The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.*

*"Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it. They said, "Man,*

*what happened?"*

*He said, "Well, we got ready for bed.  I went and tucked Mick into bed,*

*patted him on the arse and kissed him good night on the lips.*

*Mick sat up and watched me all night."

With age comes wisdom.*