[BITList] Ann Summers Fatality

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Feb 6 23:31:44 GMT 2012

                    *A man walks into Ann Summers to purchase some
                    see-through lingerie for his wife.

                    He is shown several possibilities that range from
                    £50 to £150 in price, the more see-through, the
                    higher the price.

                    He opts for the sheerest item, pays the £150 and
                    takes the lingerie home.

                    He presents it to his wife and asks her to go
                    upstairs, put it on and model it for him.
                    **
                    Upstairs the wife thinks 'I have an idea. It's so
                    see-through that  it might as well be nothing. I
                    won't put it on - I'll do the modelling naked,
                    return it tomorrow, get a £150 refund and keep the
                    money for myself'.

                    So she appears naked at the top of the stairs and
                    strikes a pose.

                    The husband says; 'Stone me, it wasn't that creased
                    in the shop'.

                    His funeral is this Thursday.*

    *

    *