[BITList] New badge

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Sat Feb 4 15:54:53 GMT 2012

This probably only works in UK

Malcolm.

  The  other day I needed to go to the local NHS  hospital
  But  not wanting to sit there for 4  hours,
   I put on my blue jacket and pinned on a plastic ID  card
  That  I had made off the Internet onto the  front  of my jacket .

When I went into the hospital, I noticed that 3/4 of  the people got  up and
left.
  I guess they decided that they weren't that sick  after all.
  Cut  at least 3 hours off my waiting  time.
  Here's  the patch.
  Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of  quicker emergency
service.

It  also works at all supermarkets.
  It  saves me hours.

At  the Laundry, three minutes after  entering
 I had my choice of any machine, most still  running!

Don't  try it at McDonald's though.....
The whole staff disappeared and I never got my order  !!!!!

Also..........  Never wear it while trying to get a  taxi!!